Re: I hereby resign as secretary

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 11:44:34AM -0700, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> As one of the few people around who has been part of the Debian project
> as long as you have, please accept my sincere appreciation for your long
> history of meaningful contributions... and in particular your lengthy
> and honorable service as our secretary!
>
> You have earned and retain my immense respect, and I look forward to
> continuing to work with you to advance our shared interest in Free
> Software.

+1

Manoj, a lot of years ago we had some lengthy discussions and still (?) work
together on this distribution. Isn't this possible anymore? The style of
discussion seems to have deteriorated. I cannot see any reason for people
to bring up an expulsion process.

I hope you stay around Manoj.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!