Let's restart from scratch the gr_lenny vote (in a better form this time)?

Hello,
I've started a new thread because follow 2 very long thread starts
being a little tedious.

This voice is coming out more and more strong lately: why don't we
simply delete the current gr_lenny and start another ballot, only
focusing on the *real* lenny release? All other options must go into
other ballot, or more than one, let's talk about that.

In the current form of gr_vote, I think very few DD can say they have
voted in a way that can express their really feelings, and for example
I'm not sure I can vote to archive my goal the way the ballot is
expressed now.

So, how many are in favor of redo *completely* the vote (in more
ballot, the first being the one for lenny ONLY)? how many should we be
to let it happen? how many should be in contrary to stop this re-vote?
how can we express the need for a better vote to let our beloved lenny
be released?

Cheers,