Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> writes:

> This vote is nonsensical, and I'm hereby calling people to rank FD first
> or to boycott it. This is a practical joke.

Please vote FD instead of boycotting it unless you actually want every jot
and tittle of Debian to have source and have all DFSG issues resolved
before we release lenny.  That's what the original proposal is attempting
to accomplish, and since the secretary's rulings support their position,
it only needs a simple majority.  All options that lead to a release of
lenny without resolving all issues first (other than FD) require a 3:1
majority.

FD will be a mess, but as I've previously posted, I believe that means
that we fail to override a delegate decision and hence the release of
lenny proceeds.