Re: Problem with bts2ldap and therefore bts.turmzimmer.net ?

Hi.

Le jeudi 11 décembre 2008 à 19:24 +0100, Luk Claes a écrit :
> Neil Williams wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:32:47 +0000
> > Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The graph on the Unofficial RC bugs count page has been flat for 7
> >> days: http://bts.turmzimmer.net/graph-small.png
> >
> > Now working again - thanks to whoever fixed it.
> > ;-)
>
> It was a problem in the interaction of the BTS with the archive AFAIK,
> so not only bts.turmzimmer.net, but also for instance all the version
> graphs were affected.
>
> It was already known for days, Don was investigating together with FTP
> Team was the last update I got.

While we're at it, I find mentions of
http://people.debian.org/~aba/bts2ldap/ sometimes by googleing
bts2ldap... but it's not there ATM. I'm just curious, investingating all
sorts of bug-related things in Debian, not really missing it for a
specific need.

As I couldn't find reference details on whether this should still be OK
or not, I'm not sure.

Is this supposed to be still operational ?

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC