Re: Bug#503395: ITP: libapache2-mod-spamhaus -- Apache module that use DNSBL to deny access to a known bad IP address
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#503395: ITP: libapache2-mod-spamhaus -- Apache module that use DNSBL to deny access to a known bad IP address
- From: Robert Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:37:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- References: <20081025153520.13781.81200.reportbug__5885.89948970384$1224949290$gmane$org@localhost>
On 2008-10-25, Giuseppe Iuculano <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> It take advantage of the Spamhaus Block List (SBL) and the Exploits
> Block List (XBL) querying xbl-sbl.spamhaus.org Spamhaus's DNSBLs are
> offered as a free public service for low-volume non-commercial use.
the combined SBL/XBL zone is sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.