Re: Packaging team best practice

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:54:09 +0100, Noah Slater wrote:

> Clearly some teams will organise differently, and that's fine, but it would be
> nice if we could agree a set of guidelines for using the Maintainer/Uploaders
> fields consistently across teams.

There were two BOFs at DebConf about team-maintainance of packages,
which also talked about the Maintainer/Uploaders topic.

The minutes of the BOFs are available at
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20080815.023943.bf7a5f27.en.html
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20080817.235345.667b162b.en.html

I'm going to post a summary of the BOFs here on -devel as soon as I
have adapted to Europe agin (just came home from .ar an hour ago).

Cheers,
gregor
 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: The Doors: Waiting For The Sun