Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP-master & DAM delegations

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:32:17AM +0200, Sam Hocevar wrote:
   Dear Developers,

   Now that I have your attention, I would like to make the following
delegations:

     1. Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> is appointed FTP-master.

     2. Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> is made a full Debian Account
     Manager and is therefore empowered to create and remove developer
     accounts according to the New Maintainer procedure.

   These delegations are effective until revoked by the DPL or by a
resolution.

Terrific!

Congratulations to old DPL and new FTP-master / DAM.  The new DPL will
have a hard time to beat this success - good luck anyway!

It's fun to be in Debian these days

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de