Re: The 30 most popular packages missing in Debian

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 12:19:17PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> On 30/01/2008, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> > > 7     virtualbox
> > In sid, at least in part IIRC
>
> Called virtualbox-ose, but present indeed and also in testing.

virtualbox-ose is the Open Source Edition. My guess it that quite some
people out there install virtualbox (without OSE) to get those
additional features that weren't open-sourced or because they simply
didn't notice that a free version is in the archive. And yes, they also
provide a deb file.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!