Re: The 30 most popular packages missing in Debian

hi,

jftr:

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 11:57:25 pm Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> 10    emerald                         2241  1079   820   342     0

i may end up packaging this as part of the desktop-bling subproject in
pkg-xorg.

> 26    fusion-icon                      849   421   184   244     0

there's an initial version of this package awaiting sponsorship in
mentors.debian.net.  I also plan on either sponsoring or adopting or
incorporating into an existing package this package in the next couple
weeks...

maybe that'll shorten your list a little :)

	sean