Re: List of packages shipping shell scripts with bashisms + MBF proposal

On Jan 30, 2008 10:58 AM, Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just completed an archive wide check on amd64/all packages by searching
> for shell scripts in /bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/etc/init.d:/usr/share
> and checking them with checkbashisms from devscripts 2.10.13.

Has there been any bashisms checks on maintainer scripts (postinst/etc)?

I really really think we need a way to integrate these myriad QA
checks into the PTS and DDPO and the page I proposed in #461898.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise