Re: wnpp.debian.net sources released, security review wanted, plans for the future

On Jan 30, 2008 9:25 AM, Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@hartwork.org> wrote:

> -- wnpp.debian.net sources

Be nice if that wasn't just a redirect domain.

> The source code running http://wnpp.debian.net/ is now
> hosted in the subversion repository of collab-qa.

Excellent.

> -- Security review wanted
> As I usually code C++ and not PHP/MySQL my current
> code probably has security issues. As this code
> is running on a publicly accessible machine I
> depend on the kindness of its users and
> your security reviews.

Might want to also ask on debian-security (list or IRC)

> * There is interest in a feed on security-related
>    bugs, mentioned by a Gentoo friend of mine.
>    This task can be solved with a fork or a clever
>    modularization of the current wnpp code.
>    The latter would be cool of course.

Security related info for Debian is maintained here:

http://security-tracker.debian.net/

Not sure what you had in mind for a "feed". If you mean RDF/RSS of
DSAs, there are two here:

http://www.debian.org/security/

--
bye,