Re: Introducing security hardening features for Lenny

Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> For my money, you blew it.  You don't bootstrap a discussion by
> presenting a pseudo-official email like the one you posted.  But we can
> get back to that discussion: cancel the email by saying "whoops, we're
> not ready yet" and then having the discussion first.

Of course we've discussed this in depth internally before before
proposing it and there was no intention to make it sound "official".
There is no need to become aggressive.

To resolve potential confusions I've sent a clarifying followup.

Cheers,
        Moritz