CDBS cmake.mk class

Hi guys I've a strange behaviour compiling a kde4 package with cmake.mk CDBS class.

I get a lot of strange CMake errors (like "MATH cannot parse the expression:" and so on...) when try to compile with dpkg-buildpackage but all was OK if I use "cmake ..".

Investigating I found variable who cause error: -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER="cc".

First Question: Why I got this kind of error ?? (cc is 4.2.3 - but same error with 4.2.1 and 4.3) Other Question: How I tell debian/rule to modify some variables ? If I redefine CMAKE_C_COMPILER with "" I don't have any changes.

Regards (and sorry for my english),
Salvatore