Re: table view wnpp page now on wnpp.debian.net

Hi,

On Monday 28 January 2008 11:03, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Could you add an explaination of "dust" on the page, too? I'm pretty sure
> it means "age in days", but as there seem to be 23 wnpp-bugs from today, I
> checked half of them as I couldnt believe there are so many on a monday
> morning already :)

It doesnt mean "age in days" but "days since last activity on the bug". The
bugs I checked first, were indeed filed today, but then I saw #456640, which
was filed in December but had activity today, so the dust was 0.

Also "installs" seems to deserve more explaination. openoffice.org has 859223
installs, which I believe is the installation number of all openoffice.org
binary packages reported by popcorn combined.