manpage : documenting /etc/default/foobar

Hello,

I'm writing some manpages, and I wonder what's the current practice for
documenting a file like in /etc/default/foobar.

On my laptop [1], only /etc/default/rcS seems to have a manpage  in the
section 5. The problem is that the filename is often the name of the
package and/or the name of the binary.

Does anybody knows about a current practice I should follow ?

Thanks for your help.

Franklin

---------------
[1]Out of the 1621 packages installed on my laptop :

for x in /usr/share/man/man* ; do zgrep -l  "/etc/default" $x/*
   ; done | sort -u
man1/cdda2mp3.1.gz
man1/cdda2ogg.1.gz
man1/cdrdao.1.gz