Re: Long-term mass bug filing for crossbuild support

Scribit Neil Williams dies 13/11/2007 hora 17:02:
> If you want to build an ARM toolchain to crossbuild for amd64 I'm not
> going to stop you but don't expect me to debug it!!

But do your tools make it already possible for me to just ask for the
build of toolchains for an arbitrary list of target architectures, from
an arbitrary host architecture?

I can well understand why you don't want the N*N-N packages or sets of
packages in the official Debian archive, but it would be great if the
tools make it possible to build them. There's also the fact that it
could be useful for ports not in the released ones.

In any case, thanks to all developers from Embdebian! That's a great
project.

Curiously,
Pierre
--