Re: Which spell checkers to include by default?

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [071222 20:22]:
> > Note that the w* packages provide word lists, which are important to
> > many programs.  One could argue that a standard Unix system should
> > have a word list; at least, every Unix system I have used provides
> > one.
>
> OK.  Which programs?  I was only aware of ispell.

I thought ispell would only use the i* packages and not the w* packages.
To enhance the list of packages needing w* packages, the cracklib
packages (like libpam-cracklib) also use it to make sure you are not
using a known word as password.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link