Debian Packaging Handbook project mailing list

Hi all,

A few days ago Davide Truffa and I opened a mailing list[1] on Alioth, which
will be used for the purpose of coordinating the writing and proofreading
(hence Cc:ing the l10n-english list) of the packaging handbook[2].

I'd invite anybody which may be interested to subscribe. I'm also looking for
a way to have all feeds for changes in the wiki pages sent through the
list[3].

There has not been a lot of activity in the past weeks, but the TODO list is
getting longer and we're going to put down several points and maybe have an
IRC booth too, so stay tuned!

[1] packaging-handbook-project@lists.alioth.debian.org