Re: Short report on Debian at UseR! 2007 conference at Iowa State Univ.

Hi Thomas,

On 21 August 2007 at 19:02, Thomas Weber wrote:
| Hi,
|
| Am Dienstag, den 21.08.2007, 11:11 -0500 schrieb Dirk Eddelbuettel:
| > E.g. a good example of how it's nice to have the code in one place (as
| > opposed to dozens of debian/rules files) is that just recently I learned about
| > a neat x11 framebuffer server wrapper,
|
| Which package is that? I might need this wrapper for Octave.

I was wondering myself ;-) so I untarred the pbuilder image into which I
installed it.  The script is called 'xvfb-run' and comes with the xvfb
packages, as I recall I also needed to install xfonts-base to make xvfb
useable.

Regards, Dirk