Re: Homepage field

Guillem Jover wrote:
> I don't think it makes sense to have different Homepage fields on the
> binary stanzas, but if someone can think of a case it might be useful
> I could change it to override the source stanza field.

I have one.

OpenOffice.orgs homepage is www.openoffice.org. Now, since 2.3, the OOo
build process builds an extension, which is not included in OOos
"normal" install but distributed separately (binary-only).

It would not make sense to not ship it with the OOo which already builds
it, so I ship it[1], but the official homepage of this is *not*
www.openoffice.org but
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/reportdesign

I also add the postgresql sdbc driver to the packages[2], which needs
internal OOo stuff to build so it's built from the OOo source package.
Its homepage: http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/

Gr�gards,

Ren�[1]
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/misc/openoffice.org-report-builder
[2]
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/misc/openoffice.org-sdbc-postgresql

--
 .''`.  Ren�ngelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73