Re: Requesting advice regarding creating a custom Debian distribution

 No, I do not want to create Damn Small Linux. This project has different
aims, one of which is to not be a livecd distribution since DSL and
Morphix have covered those bases nicely. An additional goal of the
project is to ensure that users of Debian have what they need should they
need or choose to use IceWM.