Re: WildMagic and Niftools in Debian?

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:37:33 +0300
Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@nic.funet.fi> wrote:

> Hello. I could not find WildMagic in Debian distribution.
> I have been told about compilation problems regarding the both
> software. Debian packages would be good.

1. If you create the packages, register at mentors.debian.net and go
through the sponsorship process to prepare a package good enough for
Debian. You will then need to maintain the package within Debian and
fix bug reports etc.

2. If you won't create the package yourself, file a RFP bug against the
wnpp package as described in the Debian Bug Tracking System:
http://www.uk.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
http://www.uk.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

--

Neil Williams