Re: proposed release goal: DEBIAN/md5sums for all packages

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 12:56:14PM +0200, Romain Francoise wrote:
> > I would be happy to receive in a bug report about what it fails to
> > parse.
> Yep, it was sitting in my outbox and I've just sent it:
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=438486

Thanks, this is now fixed in the python-debian repository. In the
meantime you can grab the new debfile.py from
http://people.debian.org/~zack/stalla/debfile.py if you want to re-run
your tests to see what happen with that 34 packages
(SPAM: or you can debcheckout python-debian of course, SCNR :-))

> It's great, and surprisingly fast.  It scans the mirror (sid, all
> sections, amd64+all) in about 25 seconds on my desktop machine.

Wow, I'm impressed by those numbers as well! Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers.