Re: Considerations for 'xmms' removal from Debian

On 8/12/07, William Pitcock <nenolod@sacredspiral.co.uk> wrote:
> It's not our fault that Etch did not ship with 1.3. 1.3 had been out for a
> considerable amount of time when Etch shipped. Please don't claim that the
> most
> recent versions of audacious (as shipped and maintained by us) crashes every
> 2
> minutes because that's simply not true -- Debian Etch ships 1.2, and so does
> Lenny at this time.

Lenny has had 1.3 for over a month now.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/audacious/news/20070706T223908Z.html

FYI: The status of the audacious source package
in Debian's testing distribution has changed.

  Previous version: 1.2.2-4
  Current version:  1.3.2-4

--
Andrew Donnellan <><
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)