Re: Debian on the Desktop - plans for Lenny?

Am Mittwoch, den 08.08.2007, 10:23 -0400 schrieb Tim Hull:
> adapting Ubuntu's Restricted Manager to work with m-a.  Non-free
> drivers would *only* be displayed if non-free is in the sources.list.
We should also give the user the option to activate the component, like
we do in gnome-app-install.
--
Julian Andres Klode

IRC Nickname:   juliank (Debian/OFTC + Freenode, GimpNet)
Fellow of FSFE: https://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/jak (No. 1049)
Debian Wiki:    http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode
Ubuntu Wiki:    http://wiki.ubuntu.com/JulianAndresKlode
In Launchpad:   https://launchpad.net/~juliank
My packages:  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jak@jak-linux.org
Languages:      German, English, [bit French]