stupid dependencies on update-inetd

I don't know exactly how it happened, but a large number of maintainers
apparently ignored the discussions on this list and added to their
packages a dependency on update-inetd.
This is *TOTALLY WRONG* because the /usr/sbin/update-inetd interface is
guaranteed to be provided by whatever implements the inet-superserver
virtual package and not by the update-inetd package currently depended
on by some inetd packages.
Indeed, the update-inetd package does not depend on a daemon package nor
it provides one itself.

Some of these packages instead are only slightly less broken and depend
both on inet-superserver and update-inetd, making impossible to install
a future xinetd package providing its own /usr/sbin/update-inetd.

For the same reason the dependency on netbase must be removed,
especially now that it does not depend anymore on inet-superserver.
(I know that in theory I should have waited for all packages to be fixed
before removing the dependency, but realistically this would not have
happened before lenny or lenny+1...)

grep-dctrl -s Package,Depends --field=Depends update-inetd \
  --and --not --field=Provides inet-superserver /var/lib/dpkg/available

Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>
   sendmail

Masayuki Hatta (mhatta) <mhatta@debian.org>
   ebnetd