Re: GSASL Maintainer Missing in Action?

Jorge Salamero Sanz <bencer@cauterized.net> writes:

> On Thursday 14 June 2007 04:20:53 cascardo@minaslivre.org wrote:
>> Two weeks ago I've sent an email no Yvan, asking if he was still
>> interested in maintaining those packages. Both have newer upstream
>> versions. There is a bug with a patch for libgsasl7 that was not
>> answered by Yvan. It is dated as of last December. libgasl7 and libntlm0
>> were last uploaded in March 2006 and June 2006, respectively. I've sent
>> another message to Yvan on Monday.
>
> i also sent him a mail more than a week ago without reply. i'd like to see
> this lib updated on debian and i could help if you are looking for
> co-maintainers.

I'm the upstream author, and there has been some API additions since the
version that's in Debian that may be useful for some applications, so
I'd like to see a new version of this package in Debian too.  If you
have any questions or problems when trying to upload an updated package,
I'd be happy to help.

/Simon