Re: Two proposals for a better Lenny (testing related).

Qui, 2007-06-14 às 19:18 +0200, Josselin Mouette escreveu:
> Le jeudi 14 juin 2007 à 14:33 +0100, Luis Matos a écrit :
> > I just want that automatic passages from unstable for testing, when
> > debian is not in a pre-stable-release state have more verifications such
> > as reverse depends.
>
> I really don't understand what checks you want to add over those already
> being done.

I just want to ensure that *ALL* the necessary checks are made when a
package steps into testing so that the package that passes don't break
anything.
I presented here the kernel and kernel modules case, but some other
already happened to me (that cases that we just ... don't upgrade and
forget).

I also would like to have testing *Oficial* snapshots as demonstration
of debian's current state, testing being promoted as bleeding edge
system for home/power users and CUT.

Luis Matos