Re: Two proposals for a better Lenny (testing related).

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 12:42:34AM +0100, Luis Matos wrote:

>  - Smooth passages are not always smooth (who had a working xorg after
> the upgrade for 7, please raise their hands)

AFAIR apart from having to edit a few config files it was quite painless
(I've upgraded when Xorg was still in experimental).

OTOH the current xserver-xorg-video-ati snapshot in experimental is not
suitable for everyday use (the crash in DPMS is a blocker for me) so I'd
be quite annoyed if it was uploaded to unstable; but being able to
easily test new versions to see if the bugs are still there is very
useful.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences