Re: Bits from the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD porters

Instead of arguing about the "From" header and generating traffic that
might be interesting, but not important at all, why don't we express
our warm gratitude and congratulate the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD team for
the *great* work they have done by making yet another variant of GNU a
reality?

Their work indirectly helps the GNU/Hurd port as well and is a solid
foundation for GNU/kNetBSD (which will eventually make using the GNU
system possible on many peculiar and rare machines).

Wonderful job, dear developers!  I thank you wholeheartedly.