Re: What's wrong with update-excuses?

Frank Küster wrote:
> Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
>

>>Frank Küster wrote:

>>>http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=tetex-base
>>>
>>>says that tetex-base is 0 days old.  However, unstable has 3.0-13 which
>>>was uploaded on Jan 18th:
>>>
>>>http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes/2006/01/msg01818.html
>>>
>>>Is this just a bug in the qa scripts, or worse?
>>
>>It's just a matter of britney not been running the last couple of days
>>AFAIK (though it has run today... so it will probably be shown as 1 days
>>old tomorrow?).
>

> Hm, does that mean that I will have to wait 10 days more for the testing
> transition?  Or will the testing script detect the mismatch?

No, the Release Team can change that, though they won't if not
everything is ready (like more RC bugs in version in unstable than in
the one in testing)...

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D