Re: Desktop task(sel) in Etch? (Bug #389092)

Hi,

I can only agree to the oppinion of Chris. One of the strongest
advantages of Debian is:

 * It's "customizable", you can install your system as you want it, with
 * all nice extras.

 * Every system is a little bit individual, but still maintainable. For
 * example it's not so "individual" as a Gentoo System which you can't
 * maintain if there are more than 10 systems which should be more or
 * less the same.

So, I think this KDE task is a good idea. Most "0815-normal-users"
really like KDE best, I don't know why but as I know a lot of normal
users it's my experience. And as I said, a lot of people like Debian
because it's "flexible" and maintainable in large companies.

Thank you

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable