Re: Why does Ubuntu have all the ideas?

Am 2006-08-27 01:19:23, schrieb Adam Borowski:

> I am pretty sure Michelle has at least _some_ sort of ID, even as an
> illegal alien.  And with the current anti-Arab scare she would be
> already deported were she lacking complete valid papers -- you can
> sit in peace if you don't travel anywhere, but by browsing
> debian-devel I get the impression Michelle travels around a lot.

If you are working for the French Ministry of Defense in conjunction
with the Interneational Court of Justice (Den Haag) you will have
some privilegues.

And yes, I can can do voyagues in Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey
without any problems using a Syrien passport NON-VALID in Europe.

But thats not a problem with the MOF but with the regional Prefecture.

> Michelle, you're not a nobody.  Many people know you.  If I walked

I know and my E-mail searched in Googls for at least the last 8 Years
(This is WHY I accept several 1000' apamss per day and using
spamassassin, etc.)

> Also, the name means little.  I don't really care if an upload was
> done by a person who claims to be named "Benjamin Seidenberg", I care

Since I am Hermaphrodite (I have a legal judgement for the name change)
there is a problem with my nams now...  5 diffent names...

1)  My Birthname                        => Tamay Dogan		(female)

2)  My illegal Adoptivname              => Carsten Konzack	(male)

3)  At the french Foreignt Legion       => Michel Clairmont	(male)
	and later (now women at the FL) => Michelle Clairmont	(female)

4)  And my Civil European Name          => Michelle Konzack	(female)

5)  And since my friends in Morocco     => Samira Samir (female + male)
    know I am hermaprodite, they call me

Now I am waiting for the European Court of jusice to decide what to do.
(I am genetic hermaphrodit, so NO doctor can tell I am female or male)

(I like to be HOW I AM - an Hermaphrodite doing its job)

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day, - confusing the World
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)