INDICATE YOUR INTEREST(JOB OPPORTUNITY)

Dear Sir,
I represent Fujian Sannong Calcium Carbonate Import and Export Co.
Ltd., China.We are exporters and importers of anti-rust/anti-corrosion
coating, Battery materials/chemicals , Chemical fiber, Industrial
chemicals, Textile chemicals , Water treatment chemicals to
Canada/America and Europe.
Due to vast spread of our goods to other countries, our expansion
programme and with a view to specialization for better efficiency,
amongst
others, we are searching for representatives who can help us establish
medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe,
serving as an in-country distributor who will be serveing as a link
between us and our customers within that province as well as making
payments
through you to us.
As a distributor our company,your basic functions shall be as follows:
1 Maintanance of a sales office. Our company will be responsible for
the cost.
2 Assume responsibility for all sales office.
3 Lastly, contacting clients on behalf of the company who are ready to
make payments or wanting to pay for products they purchase from the
company.
To facilitate this transaction if accepted, do send me furnish me with
the following:
1. Your Full Names......................
2. Your Full Contact Address.............
3. State/Country.........................
4. Your Phone/Fax Numbers...............
5. Name of company...............
6. Position held..............
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at
fscc_director@yahoo.com.cn
Your earliest response would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Mr. Justin. Yang
Director
Fujian Sannong Calcium Carbonate CO.,LTD
No.37,Xinan road,Jiangle,Sanming,
Fujian,China 353300
Tel/Fax:852-301-07523(Hong Kong Operational Office)
Email:fscc_director@yahoo.com.cn