Re: cdrtools

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 04:09:33PM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> This is of course a lie.....or why don't you like to prove it:

> http://cdrecord.berlios.de/old/private/problems.html

> Come back to reallity, the k3b maintainers did already give up with
> Debian versions of cdrtools and use self-compiled unmodified originalsources.

This is of course a lie.....or why don't you like to prove it?

Neither upstream or debian packaging k3b includes "unmodified
originalsources" of cdrtools, nor give instructions to users
to use "unmodified sources".

Come back to reality, stock Debian K3B burned just some minutes ago
a fine bootable cd. *Thanks* to the patches in debian cdrtools that
allows it to work with recent 2.6 kernels. But then again, we are
probably in different realities anyway.

Cheers,
Riku