Re: ITP: subtitleeditor -- Graphical subtitle editor with sound waves representation

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre wrote:
>  This program also shows soundwaves which makes it easier for
>  subtitles synchronisation that most other subtitle editors like
>  ksubtile or gaupol.
So, now that I read this aloud, is it "that" or "than" here?
Nah, the description should definitely be improved.

Preliminary work can be found at
but don't expect an upload until next week.

BTW, Co-maintainers are most welcome!

  ·''`.          Policy is your friend. Trust the Policy.
 : :' :     Love the Policy. Obey the Policy. -- Lars Wirzenius
 `. `'           Proudly running unstable Debian GNU/Linux
   `-     www.amayita.com  www.malapecora.com  www.chicasduras.com