status of application for reinstatement of my developer account

I have applied and completed the questions I was supposed to complete
months ago now.  I've sent a couple of follow up emaile to
joerg@debian.org
asking just to know the status of my application.  I've gotten no
response
whatsoever.  Is there any reasonable hope of getting my account
reinstated?

It gets a bit irritating to be totally ignored after taking the time to
answer all the questions on the reinstatement test.  If random
volunteers
aren't worth bothering with thats fine, but don't ask them to spend
their
time and then ignore them.

Sincerely,
Britton Kerin