Re: lilypond and python

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

> well, there's curently only one person spreading lies and fud about
> python packaging, so please don't talk about "lies" as well. I'm still
> testing uprades and fixing upgrade issues. experimental has a
> python-defaults pointing to 2.4, so you can prepare your package and
> upload it to experimental. "pending" doesn't imply "will be fixed in x
> days".

What *does* pending mean?  You seemed to use it to mean "please stop
asking me the question I promise to ignore forever anyway."

All I have ever wanted from you is *some* clear indication of what
your plans are, and this is the one thing you have rudely and, IMO,
unacceptably refused to provide.

I'll try again, since you seem to be willing to reply at the moment.

When do you estimate python-defaults will point to 2.4 in unstable?

Thomas