Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 01:36:47PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> [2006.07.18.1318 +0200]:
> > Each subscription subscribe you to a given (source) package. Keywords
> > are actually a filter, but filter notification for a given package.
>
> No, you can have filters per email and filters per email/package
> tuple to override the former.

I think you're referring to the following commands of the PTS email
interface:

  keyword [<email>] {+|-|=} <list of keywords>
  keyword <sourcepackage> [<email>] {+|-|=} <list of keywords>

You're right in stating that you can filter both per email and
email/package, but the subscriptions are per-package.

If I'm wrong, could you please point me to where is documented where I
can subscribe to all packages with "Maintainer: zack@debian.org" so that
when I upload a new package to the archive I will be subscribed to it
without having to chat again with the PTS? That's what was asked by
Wouter at the beginning of this thread, I believe.

Cheers.