Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

+++ Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña [06-05-25 20:00 +0200]:

> That being said I (personally) already decided

...[people]

> not showing any passports or showing passports:
>
> - which did not had the *same* spelling as the name in the key (letter by
>   letter)
>
> will not get a signature from me.

That's fine of course. Everyone is entitled to their own ID-checking
standards.

But I should point out that my passport does not match the name on my key
because my govt is incapable of issuing an ID with my correct name on it
(apparently). Passports office software and issuing practice assumes that
the name contains at least one space.

I have picture ID with my correct name on it but it is issued by entities much more
'fake' than the Transnational Republic (The Verein fuer Hohlenforscher in
Bad Mittendorf, Austria, and Cambridge Universitry library).

I have no idea what it would take to persuade you that I am who I say I am,
but if you _only_ accept National Passports then it would appear to be
impossible in my case (which I realise is something of a corner-case).

Wookey