Re: LSB init scripts and multiple lines of output

also sprach Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2006.06.01.2158 +0200]:
> Starting them individually just seems "better" IMO, more atomic.

Mh, I would have to do config file parsing in the init.d script to
figure out all available devices. mdadm already handles it; it
starts all devices that haven't been started; short of a segfault,
nothing can prevent it from starting md1 after md0 failed.

`. `'`

"everyone has a little secret he keeps,
 i like the fires when the city sleeps."
                                                  -- mc 900 ft jesus