Re: LSB init scripts and multiple lines of output

also sprach Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> [2006.06.01.2012 +0200]:
> Starting RAID device md0 ... 3 drives, done
> Starting RAID device md1 ... 3 drives, done
> Starting RAID device md2 ... 2/3 drives, degraded
> Starting RAID device md3 ... 1/3 drives, failed
> Starting RAID device md4 ... 3 drives, done

What do people think about that?

The only problem is that I start them all at once, then parse the
output. So the above is not really true.

`. `'`

"when faced with a new problem, the wise algorithmist
 will first attempt to classify it as np-complete.
 this will avoid many tears and tantrums as
 algorithm after algorithm fails."
                                                          -- g. niruta