Re: Sun Java available from non-free

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 01:08:17AM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> By reading your email, I feel you are acknowledging the fact the
> ftp-masters cabal (I can't name it otherwise after seeing their behavior
> IRL) is treating other developers as second-class contributors who
> should just do as they say.

Actually, Josselin, in this regard you are second-class, by simple
virtue of not being an FTP master.  Just like I don't get to dictate how
GNOME gets packaged in Debian, and you don't get to dictate how X gets
developed in Debian, without the aid of a GR: the ultimate tool of
democracy.

Hope that helps,
Daniel