Re: Mime Support -- Please somebody reply this

Indraveni <indraveni@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hi,

we are working for a distro. For that we are using a debian installer for installing the deb packages with a double click on a deb package and also incorporated into our distro. But the problem is:

At the first time when we try to install we need to check the open with the deb_installer option in properties. Once it is checked we are able to install all other deb pacakge through the installer without any problem. But how can we do this for the first time itself.

that is what ever deb package we are downloading it shd by default open with the installer.

For invoking this option which pacakge we need to alter.

I heard something about mime-support package. Is there anything to be done in this package or anything else.

Help Please

Regards
Indraveni

What makes Sachin India's highest paid sports celebrity?, Share your knowledge on Yahoo! India Answers
Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW

What makes Sachin India's highest paid sports celebrity?, Share your knowledge on Yahoo! Answers India
Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW