I am using GPG and am still learning.

I revoked a key, but need to use this key again, is that possible, as I was sent a new key but can not seem to

get this key imported and in the key ring.

Please help me?

Ron Kirchner

Software Developer Acxiom Corporation

 Conway, Arkansas 72033

Bldg 9 - 3rd Floor (Office #3125)

 Ron.Kirchner@Acxiom.com

 Work Phone  # 501-342-0078

Cell Phone    #501-514-4953

Fax              # 501-342-3516

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.