Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 12:22:34PM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:
> Several folks seem to wish to re-ignite the debate of whether or not
> the changes were "editorial" or not.  Whether it was or was not, it's
> now over and done with.  This GR is a separate, albeit related, issue.

The changes could only have been referred to as 'editorial' if wide consensus
and understanding had already been reached about their effects.

I think it's fair to say that this was not the case at the time.

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>