GR2004-03 outcome was superceeded by GR2004-04, live with it

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>:
> > > That was a 3:1 majority out of 200 voters, considering that Debian
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_004
> >
> > There were exactly 909 developers including active, MIA and inactive ones at
> > the time of the 2004-04 GR, as stated in the vote page.  However only 396
> > developers voted.
>
> No, you have to look at this. It is the entry point:
> http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_003

Why should I care about the outcome of GR 2004-03?   GR 2004-04 completely
superceeded GR 2004-03's outcome.  It had the power to completely overthrow
2004-03's outcome, or to ractify it in different ways.

In face of GR 2004-04 and its outcome (which was not the "default" option),
GR 2004-03 *does* *not* *matter* except as a damn good reminder of the
problems it had, and even that will only matter if we actually learn from
them.

  Henrique Holschuh