katie complains about .changes not signed by PGP/GnuPG

Hi all,

I'm trying to upload auctex 11.82-1 since a few days, but I keep getting
the following answer from katie.

The .changes file look fine to me, it is signed by my GnuPG key, as
usual.

Does anyone know why katie does not find the signature?  Am I doing
something stupid?

If you are willing to help, you can find all needed files on
people:~salve/pub/apt/.

--
Thanks, Davide
--- Begin Message ---