Link partnership reminder debian.org

Dear Mr(s),

I sent you a link exchange request a few days ago, and just wanted to
make sure you got it.
For any case please find my previews mail below:

My previews mail:

Dear Mr(s),

I visited your site (debian.org) today, and I really like it.  I run a
site similar to yours, and I am wondering if you would like to trade
links with me. I offer you quality websites to exchange links with.

I have already placed a link to your site:

Your website details:

If you would like to change the category please do not hesitate to
contact me.

I'd be glad if you linked back to my site. You can find sample linking
code at:

If you would like me to modify any details of your site, or if you have
any other cross-promotion ideas, please let me know.

Best regards,
Szabolcs, Herman
Travel & Trade Solutions
2006. 01. 12.

DISCLAIMER: If you prefer I not send you future emails, please reply
with the word 'REMOVE' in the subject line