Re: yet another mass bug filing on GFDL issues ?

> Do a
>
>  find /usr/share/doc -name copyright -exec grep -l "YOUR NAME" {} \;
>
> to find those packages on your system. (This might cause a few false
> positives, figlet for example is not affected :)

Hmm, I suspect this will find a very large number of false positives
since "YOUR NAME" shows up in the addendum ("how to use this license for
your documents").

I looked up a couple of KDE packages (kdeedu, kdebase), which both match
your grep (due to the addendum) but which both have the full "no invariant
sections, no front-cover texts, no back-cover texts" blurb appearing before
the license itself.

Ben.